I went on the most incredible women’s retreat this weekend to Sedona. It was planned super last minute, but it was JUST what I needed.
I have been feeling so misaligned, overwhelmed, confused, and basically directionless when it comes to living out my passions because I need to really dive deep to discover what they are.
Over the weekend we dove deep into my potential passions, but discovered I need to go back to square one. I need to get my mind right. My energy right. And my habits right.
I wanted to share my affirmations that I think can touch close to home with SO many stay at home mamas who feel like they have been slowly losing themselves, have lost confidence within themselves, feeling not sure what value they bring to the table other than mom anymore, feel like all they do is give and their cup is empty, and mamas who are just so tired that it’s hard to make it through the day.
I hope these help!!
Affirmations to Rediscover your self-worth, confidence, and energy:
- I feel wonderful & alive
- I allow my true self to show up & flourish
- I love & accept myself
- I appreciate & acknowledge all of me
- I am at peace with my past
- I wake up with new energy & optimism
- I feel full of life
- I am worthy of discovering my authentic self & purpose
- I am connected to the universe
- I inhale confidence & exhale fear
- There is an infinite amount of power within me
- I let go & allow the universe to bring me everything I need
- I am grateful for today’s opportunities
- I ask, believe, receive
- I choose to be joyful & happy each day
- I am in charge of how I feel
- I celebrate what life offers each day
- I am learning to trust myself & my intuition
- I am creating the life that I love
- I choose to be kind to myself
- I am worthy of my desires
- I am filled with gratitude for who I am & what I offer
- I attract wonderful people into my life
- I love the person I am becoming
- All I need it within me
I read these every day twice a day * at least* to keep my mind right. I am in the midst of creating new habits so I have to actively work at it!!
What did you think? Can you use some of those in your life? Let me know your thoughts & I hope you know you are wildly capable of everything you desire!
next blog post
previous blog post
designed by Gillian Sarah
powered by Showit
Copyright 2020 xxxxxx
Hey there! I'm Chelsea! I am a stay-at-home mama on the grow to becoming a successful mompreneur through Pinterest! I love all aspects of design, am coffee & pizza obsessed but aspire to have a milf bod. I am super goofy and want to share my ways in this tiredAF mom life!